Lift King FD35T Diesel Forklift trucks are damaged by the degree of strain on parts during work. We need to judge the degree of damage of the parts during the use of the Lift King FD35T Diesel Forklift to identify the impact on the forklift during use. So what methods can be used to judge the degree of damage of the parts?
1. Impact on performance and operating mechanism of Lift King FD35T Diesel Forklift: Some parts can still complete the function after being worn, but their performance is reduced. For example, the transmission gear can still transmit a predetermined torque and speed after wear, but due to excessive clearance, As the noise increases and the efficiency decreases, the smoothness of the transmission is destroyed, and the repair or replacement must be decided according to the degree of wear.
2. Impact on efficiency of Lift King FD35T Diesel Forklift: When parts are worn out, it will lead to a decrease in efficiency. If the cylinder and other parts are worn out, it will affect the efficiency of the engine. It should be decided whether to repair some parts according to the specific conditions of wear.
3. Although the wear degree of general parts has exceeded the tolerance, but it has not exceeded the sub-level matching tolerance, it can continue to be used.
4. The economy of parts repair method: Under the premise of ensuring the quality of repair, the ratio of repair cost to repaired service life is lower than the ratio of the manufacturing (or outsourcing) cost of new parts after replacement to the service life of new parts after replacement .
5. The parts cannot complete the intended use function due to wear. For example, the clutch loses the function of transmitting power, the hydraulic parts cannot reach the predetermined pressure, and the cam valve system cannot maintain the predetermined movement law. If the above situation occurs, it must be replaced or repaired. .
6. In the Lift King FD35T Diesel Forklift maintenance process, the repair or replacement is determined based on whether it has the technological ability and conditions to repair the worn parts.
Post time: Sep-18-2020